Head Start & Early Head Start E-Learning
Parents – you are your child’s first and most important teacher.
Head Start E-Learning can help you be the very best!
E-Learning is FREE for income eligible families with children ages 0 – 5.
Eligible families can now receive the same quality education and care that CFC’s Head Start and Early Head Start programs have been providing at our education centers.
Your family has the opportunity to work with:
- Certified Early Childhood Educators
- LPN Nurses
- Family Advocates/Home Visitors
- Licensed Mental Health Consultants
All from the comfort of your home!
Our caring, dedicated staff will work closely with your family to create individualized development plans for your children that encompass every one of their educational and health needs.
Our services include:
- Developmental & Behavioral Screenings
- Individualized One-On-One Virtual Lessons
- Health & Nutrition Screenings, Assistance, and Consultation
- Access to Lunches, School Supplies, and Technology
- Referrals, Resources & Assistance For Food, Housing, Transportation, Job Training
- And Much More!
We also are offering comprehensive support, education, and resources for pregnant women!
- Mental Health
- Newborn Health
- And More!