Current Employment Opportunities
Community Resources Program Assistant
Citizens for Citizens, Inc. (CFC) is looking for a motivated, multi
task individual to join our Food Pantry/Community Outreach team.
CFC is the community action agency for the greater Fall River area
providing programs and assistance to low and moderate income
residents of southeastern Massachusetts. The position will be
integral in providing prepared food bags to people suffering from
food insecurity, ordering and receiving food from the Greater Boston
Food Bank, maintaining participant databases, and performing intake
interviews for rental assistance programs. Although the agency is
not permitting clients into our buildings, we continue to offer our Food
Pantry services through our parking lot window with employees
following all COVID safety precautions.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and multi-tasker, good with
people and computers. Heavy lifting is required. Bilingual in Spanish
or Portuguese is a plus but not required. High school diploma or
certificate required, although an Associate’s degree is a plus. May be
required to undergo background check and fingerprinting.
ANNUAL SALARY RANGE: $30,000 – $32,000 – Excellent Benefit Package
If interested, please submit your resume to our HR Director,
Shellie Castro at email@example.com. The deadline is Friday,
January 22, 2021.
Citizens for Citizens, Inc. (CFC) is seeking a full time HR/Benefits Assistant
Complete benefit enrollments, liaison between staff and insurance companies, update
employment and insurance records, assist with worker’s compensation claims, maintain
human resources database.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Five years benefits enrollment experience
Demonstrated ability to communicate well with staff and outside insurance and
Ability to organize, multi-task and work under pressure
Ability to use Microsoft word, excel
May be required to pass background checks and fingerprinting
While performing duties of this position, the employee may occasionally be required to
perform minimal physical duties such as stand, walk sit for lengthy periods and reach
with hands, arms and stoop. The employee may occasionally be required to physically
lift up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts, etc.
Please submit resume to Shellie Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB POSTING FOR
PRENATAL TO FIVE HEALTH SPECIALIST
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Providing a full range of comprehensive health, nutrition, oral health and child
development services for low-income families using an interdisciplinary team approach
2. Providing parents with Health, Nutrition and Oral Health training
3. Conducting in-home screenings of postpartum women and newborns
4. Data entry of all immunizations, physical and dental exams
5. Assist with program implementation including supervision and support of Home Visitors
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field
● Massachusetts License to Practice Nursing (LPN)
● Experience with the prenatal to age five population
● Supervisory Experience
● Bilingual preferred
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm 35 Hours per week Minimum 41 weeks per year
$25 per Hour
Excellent Benefit Package:
a. Health, Dental, LIfe & Disability Insurance
b. Paid Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
Submit resume and three letters of reference to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities are encouraged to apply
Taunton Attleboro WIC Family Support Coordinator
Hours: Part-time 20 hours per week
Program: Taunton Attleboro WIC
Duties: The WIC Family Support Coordinator will serve as a Case Manager for high risk
WIC participants who require additional support for referrals and follow-up for social service needs other than routine WIC services.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide Case Management, counseling, referrals and follow up to WIC clients at high social risk.
- Provide additional social support to vulnerable WIC families who require more intensive social support than WIC Nutrition staff is qualified to provide or accommodate.
- Report and track referrals and basic client demographic statistics to State WIC Office and Citizens for Citizens.
- To complete the intake and assessment process on referred clients using tracking forms.
- To ensure ongoing follow-up to evaluate the receipt of services as needed.
- To coordinate with local health and human service agencies
- Work collaboratively with WIC staff in identifying referral resources and triaging clients.
- Other duties as required by program and/or Program Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services.
- Minimum of One year work experience in the field of Social Work or Human Services.
- Knowledge of referral Resources in the Taunton Attleboro area.
- Licensed Social Worker or Eligible.
- Bi Lingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese.
- Good customer service skills, relating to persons of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and communicating in a professional, courteous, and tactful manner.
- Ability to remain calm and exercise judgment in unusual or stressful situations.
For more information or to apply, send letter of interest and resume to the Taunton/Attleboro WIC Director
1 Taunton Green
Taunton Ma 02780
Salary Range: Competitive Daily Reimbursement Rates
EEC Family Child Care
Licensed Provider-Educator for Family Child Care System in Fall River Community Qualifications & Skills:
EEC Family Child Care Licensed Providers-Educators for Family Child Care System
Full time or substitute
Availability 7:00-5:00 pm
Citizens for Citizens, Inc.
427 Robeson Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Attn: Heidi Medeiros
(508) 324-7517 Ext 225
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities encouraged to apply
Salary Range: $12.75-$13.25 depending on experience.
Direct care and supervision of school-age children (5-13 yrs of age)
Bus monitoring from school to program center
Qualifications & Skills:
18 years of age
High school diploma or GED
6 months experience working in a supervised school-age setting, preferred
Monday – Friday 1:30 – 5:30 p.m. (after school)
Full-time (vacations and summer)
Please submit resume to:
Citizens For Citizens, Inc.
427 Robeson Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Attn: Eloise Carrier