Current Employment Opportunities
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Department: Child Care
Reports to: Project Director & Contract Manager
Position Overview: Reception and secretarial duties
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- First point of contact for child care programs
- Screen visitors/callers and redirect as appropriate and necessary
- Manage records: type, make computer changes in CFC database, file, make copies and process terminated records for child care programs
- Input data into agency’s CSG Engage database
- Manage, update and make copies of daily/weekly forms for child care programs, also regular updates of FCC transportation van route
- Prepares yearly educator agreements and rate sheets
- Complete data entry for CCFA, including Kinderwait and attendance
- Process completed intake packets for educators and child care centers
- Responsible for coordinating annual record purge and arrange Shred-It for Robeson office building
- Manage and process orders to replenish consumable office and cleaning supplies
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and supplies to ensure proper functioning
- Process and submit to Contract Manager and make weekly bank deposit for program fees
- All other functions deemed necessary by Program Director
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years secretarial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter, organized and team player
- Good computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
While performing duties of this position, the employee may occasionally be required to perform minimal physical duties such as stand, walk, sit for lengthy periods and reach with hands, arms and stoop. The employee may occasionally be required to physically lift up to 25 pounds for files, computer printout, etc.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a community action agency operating more than fifteen grant-funded programs aimed at addressing the causes and effects of poverty for low-income residents of the greater Fall River and Taunton area.
We are seeking an ethical, reliable and experienced accountant/bookkeeper to handle all the accounts payable for several grant programs. This position is also responsible for monitoring budgets and preparing monthly program reports. Monthly reporting will require preparation of spreadsheets and journal entries, which requires a complete grasp of double-entry accounting. Additionally, the position provides back-up for other bookkeepers and works with CFO on special projects as needed. Positive personality and ability to work within a team, as well as independently, is a must. Business-casual, friendly environment.
Respond by August 19, 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred with a minimum 3-5 years experience
- Solid understanding of double-entry bookkeeping and accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliation
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word; Sage MIP accounting a plus
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
- Team-player also able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
Pay: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
To keep employees as safe as possible we are not accepting clients into our buildings. Employees are required to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing whenever possible. Remote work will be required if businesses have to close again.
JOB POSTING FOR
PRENATAL TO FIVE HEALTH SPECIALIST
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Providing a full range of comprehensive health, nutrition, oral health and child
development services for low-income families using an interdisciplinary team approach
2. Providing parents with Health, Nutrition and Oral Health training
3. Conducting in-home screenings of postpartum women and newborns
4. Data entry of all immunizations, physical and dental exams
5. Assist with program implementation including supervision and support of Home Visitors
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field
● Massachusetts License to Practice Nursing (LPN)
● Experience with the prenatal to age five population
● Supervisory Experience
● Bilingual preferred
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm 35 Hours per week Minimum 41 weeks per year
$25 per Hour
Excellent Benefit Package:
a. Health, Dental, LIfe & Disability Insurance
b. Paid Vacation, Sick & Personal Time
Submit resume and three letters of reference to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Title: Van Driver
Department: Family Child Care
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Position Overview: Transporting children to and from our Family Child Care Provider homes.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions): Operate the vehicle safely on assigned routes, including operating within state and local laws. Follow program rules for conduct while operating the vehicle. Provide a positive and supportive environment for the children riding the vehicle. Communicate reliably with program staff and the children’s families. Handle any emergency situation calmly and effectively. Maintain accurate records, including daily mileage and vehicle inspection reports. Keep the vehicle clean at all times. Participate in all necessary training and planning meetings.
In addition to the above, any reasonable task deemed necessary by the Program Coordinator to meet goals and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills: Must possess a valid Massachusetts school driver license with 7D endorsement. Must have an annual physical examination in order to maintain proper driver’s licenses. Must successfully maintain D.O.T. requirements prohibiting illicit substances. Must meet Massachusetts C.O.R.I. laws. Must be certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and stack objects up to 50lbs occasionally and frequently exert 10-20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push and pull or otherwise move objects. Work involves frequent periods of standing and walking, which may include climbing ladders and staircases. Work involves stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting/turning and reaching; bending at the waist. Indoor/outdoor work environment with exposure to extreme weather. Must be able to perceive the nature of sounds, utilize near and far vision, depth perception, provide verbal information and possess the manual dexterity to handle work with various materials and objects which are essential aspects of this position.
Must have a physical every two years. A physician’s certificate is required. New employees must have proof of TB test within the prior year. Thereafter, employees must have an assessment of TB every year.
Background Check Requirements: Applicant must undergo the following background screening: Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check Department of Children and Families (DCF) check Sex Offender Registry Information (SORI) check Fingerprint-based national and state criminal history background checks
Once we receive the completed CORI,DCG,and SORI checks, applicants can be conditionally hired. Once we receive cleared fingerprint results employees can be hired without restrictions.
Salary range to start $15-$15.50/hr Excellent benefits package Working hours: 5.5 hrs a day
Please submit resume to:
Citizens of Citizens, Inc.
427 Robeson Street
Fall River,MA 02720
ATTN: Heidi Medeiros
Taunton Attleboro WIC Family Support Coordinator
Hours: Part-time 20 hours per week
Program: Taunton Attleboro WIC
Duties: The WIC Family Support Coordinator will serve as a Case Manager for high risk
WIC participants who require additional support for referrals and follow-up for social service needs other than routine WIC services.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide Case Management, counseling, referrals and follow up to WIC clients at high social risk.
- Provide additional social support to vulnerable WIC families who require more intensive social support than WIC Nutrition staff is qualified to provide or accommodate.
- Report and track referrals and basic client demographic statistics to State WIC Office and Citizens for Citizens.
- To complete the intake and assessment process on referred clients using tracking forms.
- To ensure ongoing follow-up to evaluate the receipt of services as needed.
- To coordinate with local health and human service agencies
- Work collaboratively with WIC staff in identifying referral resources and triaging clients.
- Other duties as required by program and/or Program Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Human Services.
- Minimum of One year work experience in the field of Social Work or Human Services.
- Knowledge of referral Resources in the Taunton Attleboro area.
- Licensed Social Worker or Eligible.
- Bi Lingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese.
- Good customer service skills, relating to persons of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and communicating in a professional, courteous, and tactful manner.
- Ability to remain calm and exercise judgment in unusual or stressful situations.
For more information or to apply, send letter of interest and resume to the Taunton/Attleboro WIC Director
1 Taunton Green
Taunton Ma 02780
Salary Range: Competitive Daily Reimbursement Rates
EEC Family Child Care
Licensed Provider-Educator for Family Child Care System in Fall River Community Qualifications & Skills:
EEC Family Child Care Licensed Providers-Educators for Family Child Care System
Full time or substitute
Availability 7:00-5:00 pm
Citizens for Citizens, Inc.
427 Robeson Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Attn: Heidi Medeiros
(508) 324-7517 Ext 225
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities encouraged to apply
Salary Range: $12.75-$13.25 depending on experience.
Direct care and supervision of school-age children (5-13 yrs of age)
Bus monitoring from school to program center
Qualifications & Skills:
18 years of age
High school diploma or GED
6 months experience working in a supervised school-age setting, preferred
Monday – Friday 1:30 – 5:30 p.m. (after school)
Full-time (vacations and summer)
Please submit resume to:
Citizens For Citizens, Inc.
427 Robeson Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Attn: Eloise Carrier